A cryptocurrency casino, or ‘Crypto Casino’ accepts digital currency as a payment method for playing. Some online casinos may accept cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency options.
Since the creation of digital currency, online gambling has been revolutionised. The first digital currency was introduced in 1998 and today there are over 700 different cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the most popular and talked about one.
There are a number of online casinos that accept digital currency, so knowing what qualities to expect from good Crypto Casino’s is important.
Rafaḩ Here are a few qualities to consider for a cryptocurrency casino:
- All cryptocurrencies boast a insistently fast deposit and withdrawal speed, these transactions should be done in a few minutes.
- Transaction fees are much smaller in comparison to fiat currency when depositing and withdrawing in cryptocurrency.
- Usually, only an email address is required. This anonymity also allows users, located in countries where online gambling is forbidden, to access and play at online casinos.
- Verifiable game results via provably fair protocols – numerous crypto casinos offer a provably fair feature, which users can utilize in order to verify whether their roll is authentic or has been tampered with. This provably fair system guarantees the fairness of games. The transparency of blockchain can also be used to further prove fairness.
- Any high-quality crypto casino will offer higher payouts across all games.
- Be on the lookout for lucrative offers, welcome bonuses and in-house game promotions. Loyal Bitcoin gamers may also qualify for exclusive VIP reward systems where they are handsomely rewarded.
As with all online gaming you should remember to check for:
- Proper licensing from a recognized gaming jurisdiction.
- 24-hour customer support in case of any queries.
The big question on many minds – is Bitcoin gambling legal?
The short answer is currently, yes.
As it isn’t an official currency, ‘playing’ with it doesn’t differ much from playing with any other virtual currency. In addition, if you have acquired your Bitcoin anonymously then it becomes almost impossible to ban, restrict, or regulate.
Wondering where to get started?
Here are two cryptocurrency casinos:
- BitStarz Casino
At BitStarz casino you’re are free to use Bitcoins alongside other forms of cryptocurrencies. Their motto “Dream Big, Win Bigger” offers the opportunity for players to hit the jackpot through this revolutionary cryptocurrency. This site doesn’t accept any currency other than the digital kind. Their use of Bitcoin is motivated by their desire for players to be assured of the following:
- Security and control over their own money: Bitcoin transactions are guaranteed to be secure
- Fast international payments: Transactions no longer take an age to process
- Zero fees: The Bitcoin network is completely free
- Decentralisation: Bitcoin is not owned by anyone, ensuring players can play securely without anyone having access to their funds
- Identity Protection: No case sensitive information is required
This site is exclusively for Bitcoin only. With no other currency accepted, new players will have to obtain a Bitcoin wallet before they are able to buy Bitcoin and begin playing.
Cryptocurrency is changing how we currently buy and sell around the globe. If you have not yet entered the exciting world of digital currency this could be the perfect opportunity to start. Playing online casino games with cryptocurrency allows faster, more secure and fairer gambling. Cryptocurrency casinos are indeed a winning combination all around.
Want to start your own casino?
To offer a casino from Curacao you will need:
- A reliable trust/management company
- A license
- And games to offer your audience
The smart way to start an online casino.
GamblingTec offers a hosted casino solution for as little as €29.95 per month.
Get your Cubeia casino up and running with us!
Gambling Webhosting for your Casino
CuracaoWebhosting.com offers affordable gambling hosting and casino hosting from Curacao. We are based in ECP (the islands premier datacentre) and host a variety of local and international casino company websites.
We work with BitCoin as well as fiat based casinos and would advise that you host your casino in a reliable offshore jurisdiction.